Posts in

Archives


Using government bonds as margin collateral will reduce transaction costs, improve market efficiency, and improve market operations. Access today Sign up for a 2 week free trial and get instant, unrestricted and unlimited access to Regulation Asia. FREE TRY Have you already taken your free trial? Contact our team and request a subscription today. To …

Ludhiana, October 30: In a shocking incident, a 17-year-old boy allegedly killed his grandparents on Wednesday in the Ludhiana district of Punjab. The underage boy stabbed his grandparents to death following a property dispute. The incident took place in the village of Lal Kalan in the town of Samrala in Ludhiana. The deceased had a …

Special report October 30, 2021 11:00 a.m. The United States has some the highest levels of income and wealth inequality in the world. US Federal Reserve data shows richest 10% of Americans control $ 93.8 trillionn, more than double the $ 40.3 trillion in the hands of the remaining 90 percent of Americans. The gap …

The Unmissable newsletter from Caixin brings you the best of our coverage from last week, handpicked by our editors. # Business # In detail: why Chinese developers’ offshore bonds are so cheap As the risks of default increase, many offshore debt holders are shedding real estate bonds, pushing prices down so low that some bargain …

For further information including definitions for capitalized terms not defined herein, refer to the consolidated financial statements and footnotes thereto included in the Company’s and the Operating Partnership’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020. In addition, please refer to the Definitions section below for various capitalized terms not immediately …

Personal consumption expenditure: The PCE index is the Federal Reserve’s preferred measure of inflation, and the latest data will be followed closely ahead of the central bank’s policy meeting on November 3. The core PCE index, which excludes volatile components such as energy and food, is expected to have risen 0.2% in September after rising …

Governor Ned Lamont has a unique strategy to reduce income inequality, at least on the roads of Connecticut: He will prevent the poor from driving on it. Lamont started 2020 saying he “was doing everything I could to promote public transport and get people out of cars.” And just before Christmas, the governor signed the …

October 30, 2021 FOREIGN-EXCHANGE the markets were once a hotbed of lively speculative activity. But today traders looking for an adrenaline rush should look to assets like cryptocurrencies instead. Barring a brief surge at the onset of the pandemic – and isolated events in the Turkish lira – currency markets have been silent. Macro-trading funds …

IF SUN YAT-SEN if he had succeeded, China would have been a bold pioneer in real estate taxation. During his exile in Europe from 1896 to 1898, the Republican revolutionary fell under the spell of Henry George, an influential American journalist who believed that a single property tax should replace all others. Sun hoped that …

Independent Bank Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBTX) – Truist Securiti lowered its earnings per share estimate for fiscal 2021 for Independent Bank Group in a report released on Tuesday, October 26. Truist Securiti analyst Mr. Young now expects the bank to post earnings of $ 5.23 per share for the year, down from its previous estimate …